Wednesday, June 28, 2006

MUSIC MOUNTAIN

is the name of the water i am drinking.

lol i just noticed what you added under summer rain. hahahahahhahahaaaaaaaaa didn't we have summer rain like...last weekend? or maybe weekend before last...ok i don't remember.

gave blood again yesterday, and the finger prick still hurts while the actual place where they drew blood is pretty much fine. it was just like last time, except this time there was a spurt. and they put the bag on my wrist...my blood is pretty warm. haha. ugh how am i going to watch the rest of devil beside you?! i've only watched until episode 10... cry ='( this means i should probably get started on crime and punishment. and i'm giving up on tess of the d'urbervilles without even having touched the book. i'll just read poisonwood bible again...that's right. taking the easy way out, as usual =D

ughhhh i don't want to do this yearbook T-T booo POOOOO. i've been hearing/reading all these terrible things about hp7 ahhhhh no more no more!!! thank goodness for all those alternate universe things hehehe.

our friends came back from taiwan with loooads of mochi <3 so fattening. so delicious. MMMM. i sort of wish our city wasn't that big, b/c then i could walk to places which would mean i would walk around more. but then again, i'm glad we're not a ghetto little noplace town.

i wish they would schedule my work in the mornings more, but i want to be more accommodating? accommadating? accomadating? whatever. haha the supergenius i am need not be bothered by this insignificant matter of spelling.

anyway, let's make plans for next week! my dad is off work so he can take me places, and kd is closed for the week. i don't know if i have to go to the hospital on wednesday, i'll ask.

eeeee you should come over and see simba!! he's soooo freaking cute <333

3 Comments:

Blogger Chuan said...

omfg, the guy who draws my blood for blood tests at my lab absolutely sucks at it and poked so many holes in me before getting a teeny bit of blood )=

bah

i wonder if i can find a spellchecker extension for firefox...

8:45 AM  
Blogger sunshine said...

HOLY MOLY I HAVE NOT BEEN TO YOUR HOUSE IN SUCH A FREAKING LONG TIME IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY.

oh yeah and I totally did not hear my phone ring last night. maybe because I went to bed at 8.30.

and I am still sleepy.

AND THE SUNSHINE SWEATER IS 12.99 BUT THERE WAS ONLY AN XL BLUE ONE AND AN XS WHITE ONE.

gah the world sucks.

10:38 AM  
Blogger y shi said...

"Simba, you have forgotten me... you have forgotten who you are, so, have forgotten me"

"No!!!!"

12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home