Wednesday, June 07, 2006

scritch scritch

hey everyone go badger yini into writing her story!

I'M EXCITED. I spent most of this morning thinking about the plot.

omg I HATE CENTRIFUGES. I don't have to patience to balance things.

aaanywayyyyy. I stayed until six today. I have a feeling I am being completely exploited. okay but I asked for it.

my day is really boring.

okay so we're going to have to do this thing both weekends (this and next saturday) because you won't be able to go on saturday, and on sunday by the time you get back it would be too late and parents probably wouldn't let any of us go out. plus louisa is in california this saturday.

so this is what will happen! we will maybe to go the mall (I would really like to this weekend, mainly for bath and body works) and then go have a potluck and play cards and pictionary and taboo and mahjong. =)

I'm going to A-Kon this friday! =) I just informed my mom of it today, and she didn't really raise any objections, so I guess I can go. bethany has a booth there and she's going to find me a free pass. hooray.

sigh. sleeping at 11 is such a chore, but then if I sleep any later I'm totally dead the next morning and my mom has to wake me up at mockingbird station.

grace, do you have internet access at kd?

3 Comments:

Blogger Grace said...

badger badger badger badger MUSHROOM MUSHROOM

5 is too late on sunday?!

11:53 PM  
Blogger Chuan said...

oh for the love of all that is unfair... i wish i could go to akon =|

but alas... parents... and research )=

5:22 PM  
Blogger y shi said...

i hate that song

actually i've only heard it once

buuuut...

SNAKE!

3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home