Saturday, June 17, 2006

JFK BLOWN AWAY

lol apush was actually a pretty funny class. stewart was so unbelievably lax on us. hahahahaha.

okay so I've decided that research is definitely not the way to go. I've realized the reason I liked labs at school is there's an end to them, and after you're done you can go do something else. like calculus or studying for the french quiz or english test or whatever. so pretty much since there are dumb people in the class, I will always be among the first ones done, and I'll have a lot of free time to do stuff I should have but didn't do at home. whereas in research, there's just an endless list of things to do. completely takes the drive out of doing anything fast.

my hair is very wet right now. it feels rather gross.

holy moly the things I would do to have a decent APC teacher next year. sadly, it is probably not to be. I really hope I have that burnside or barnside or whatever for stats, though. she was the cheerleading coach at jasper last year. weird, huh?

I should be reading summer reading, but nope. I can't believe june is already halfway over. that means 1/4 of our vacation is gone! holy moly, I don't want to go back to school.

but I do really want to go to college and get away from plano. this city/school is making me sick.