Sunday, May 07, 2006

razzle dazzle

dude i have done like no studying for bio. ahhhh stupid chinese school. at least i got higher on the exam than my brother, who actually studied. and he took like 30 minutes more on it and the teacher gave him some answers b/c she felt sorry for him. jehehehe. so that was a humongous waste of time. then we went to denton, another humongous waste of time. i even had to listen to my brother's stupid music on the car for over an hour.

omg you know where i haven't gone for a loooong time?

neopets.

anyhow...i think i will go eat some fettucine alfredo from the microwave now.

biooooo dieeeeee.

oh, but i saw monica at the piano recital and that was nice. =)

3 Comments:

Blogger sunshine said...

neopets... man. I want to play that. I have so much to catch up on for that site.

and I should really just invest the rest of my np in some items so that when I'm not playing at least the items will go up in value.

like my faerie paint brushes.

I have 21 of those, and that seriously pisses me off because I could go either 2 up or 2 down for a prime number.

but I must concentrate.

even though I'm reading fp.com right now.

7:33 PM  
Blogger Chuan said...

denton is ghetto... v. ghetto )=

kekeke neopets. even though all i do every day is just collect my freebies

wish i had a tv dinner )=

heck and a tv

9:33 PM  
Blogger y shi said...

long time no neopets... i wonder how my stocks are doing

::scoff::

11:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home