Thursday, May 04, 2006

I should be studying

I should always be studying, but it's 11.30 the night before a calc test and two nights before the apush exam and three nights before the bio and history sat II and five nights before the bio ap exam. hmm.

what can I conclude?

life sucks.

oh, man, I'm so glad I got shep this year. and hendricks. I love shep and hendricks. =)

I feel kind of bad. I'm so unmotivated in biology. I just laze around during class. and eat shep's soup. like I go searching for food. and then I eat it. and it's not even crappy soup. it's campbell's select soup. and then I have to go hunting for a spoon. =__=

uh... damn. I still have to read l'etranger.

WHOOHOO SCHOOL IS ALMOST OUT!! finally! this semester has been so paaaainful. especially february. that month pretty much killed me.

okay. calculus can kiss my ass. I don't care. I will go read l'etranger and sleep.

OKAY NO WHAT I AM SAYING.

I NEED TO STUDY FOR THIS CALC TEST BECAUSE I NEED TO DO WELL SO MRS HENDRICKS IS NOT COMPLETELY DISAPPOINTED IN ME.

oh, man, I must really love her to give up sleep for a test grade I don't even really need.

instead, I will read l'etranger tomorrow morning. or maybe... I dunno. at the red lights. =__=

grace, what are you talking about. you will definitely get a 5 on your english exam. if you don't get a 5, I don't know who can. and I'm just hoping I passed the french exam. dammit. j'acheterai! gaaaah.

umm... I LOVE CARMINE RED!!

and summer.
SUMMER, I WANT SUMMER, I WANT SUMMERRRRRRRRR.

uh... that's all. I need to go study. and maybe I will reward myself for studying with a bit of hilton academy... =)

2 Comments:

Blogger Grace said...

you don't understand the crappiness of my essays. the last one was so completely incoherent, they'll be like wtfsnakesonaplane?!

1:07 AM  
Blogger Chuan said...

haha, but we really wouldn't notice the times when life is great, would we?

grammar sucks, too -__-


hmm ap exams mess up a few things doesn't it... so when DO you guys get out of school? 0_o

11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home