Thursday, May 04, 2006

another day, not another test

dammit, I was supposed to take my calc test today, but then they go and change it so that only the ppl who are missing it tomorrow can take it today, so I have to take the calc test after my brain gets fried by apush. this makes me rather mad.

umm... I just finished eating dinner, and I also just finished taking a nap. mm. nap. it felt very comfortable.

I really need to go read princeton review.

we were studying in calc (or we were supposed to be, anyway. I think I did like one problem the entire period. and erin did half of it.), and out of nowhere we hear, "howard, come teach us how to play go fish!" it was the most absurd thing.

woooooow I'm tired. two more AP tests, one more regular test, and two more SATIIs. and then the english presentation. and english and physics tests. but THEN nothing.

I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL MAY 24. just 20 more days...

3 Comments:

Blogger y shi said...

OH MY GOD TWO PEOPLE POSTING AT ONE TIME = TWICE AS MUCH STUFF FOR ME TO CATCH UP ON.

Seriously! I check yesterday at about 8, see that THERE ARE NO UPDATES, then com back today at 9 and THERE ARE FIVE UPDATES. SERIOUSLY, Y'ALL. You're giving me a false sense of security by posting past midnight!!!

9:58 PM  
Blogger y shi said...

Oh my god. Did I just willingly type "y'all" without even realizing it?

O___O

9:59 PM  
Blogger Chuan said...

^agree: this is *almost* too much for my sleep-deprived morning brain

ahh 20 more days... that sounds right =|

7:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home