Friday, May 05, 2006

we didn't start the fire

no we didn't light it but we tried to fight it!

okay, SAT tomorrow.

I haven't opened a book all evening.

I'm so tired of testing.

but on the bright side, I have a 98 in biology so I don't have to do the book report! hooray.

on the other hand, my english grade is hanging on by a thread. a very thin thread that's going to break with that damn test on friday. okay. whatever. maybe by some miracle I can get a 98 in calc this six weeks.

uh.

yeah right.

what world am I living in.

umm.... grace's old navy tank tops are very cute. =) I'm going tomorrow. uh. then I have to go meet with bethany for english.

HEMINGWAY EICHMANN STRANGER IN A STRANGE LAND
DYLAN BERLIN BAY OF PIGS INVASION

haha.

umm... I am so ready for summer. yeah.

but yeah, gap has TWO sweaters that say sunshine on them. how cool is that. the blue one has this huge sunshine on the back plus sunshine on a sleeve, and the white one just has sunshine separated by a sun (so like sun *sun* shine) on the bottom you know in that ribbed area. pretty cool, yo. plus gap has reaaaaally comfortable shoes. =) and yini got gap underwear. hooray! yini is getting more and more gap every day.

BRITISH BEATLEMANIA

aaaah cool song. okay, gotta go sleep now. I hate waking up early. I HATE SCHOOL! it's almost over... =)

oh, and today's apush test? WHAT THE HELL. THOSE ESSAYS WERE FREAKING IMPOSSIBLE. SPANISH SETTLEMENTS IN THE SOUTHWEST?? YOUTH MOVEMENTS OF THE FIFTIES? WHY NOT SIXTIES? THAT DAMN DBQ HAD LIKE TEN PARTS TO IT AND WTF CHANGING IDEALS OF WOMEN FROM 1770S TO CIVIL WAR??

WHAT THE HEEEEEEEEEEEEELL.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chuan said...

by some very strange phenomenon, i'm less-inclined to comment at 6pm on weekends than at 7am on weekdays even though they occur similar amounts of time after i get out of bed -__-

hehehe poor little sat people... summer-sat-taking ftw!

a long long time ago, there was this librarian lady who told me that back an even longer time ago, people used to wear shirts with their names on them, so she never could understand why people wore brand-name shirts unless they were actually of that name.

the gap scares me... it's like... a gap -_-

7:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home