Saturday, August 19, 2006

POST 100

=__=

hahahahahaha.

last night I decided to sleep downstairs on the sofa because it's ridiculously hot upstairs. I sleep with a fan on every night. and then I get cold about halfway through the night and then I wake up and grope for a blanket. which is usually on the floor. except sometimes I knock stuff down onto the floor as I'm groping. so then I wake up completely and put everything back and get my blanket and refall asleep.

then this morning I woke up and looked at my watch and it said 8.45 and I got up so fast and ran upstairs and got dressed and as I was brushing my teeth I saw that my brother's door was still closed, which struck me as odd because he has marching band. and that was when I realized that lo and behold, it's saturday. then I got undressed and went back to sleep on the sofa.

then I got up when my parents started cooking breakfast. then I ate and went to the library where arun was and so I worked on econ and physics until six. which is actually pretty sad since it was only 17 pages of reading and 3 questions and I only did 2 physics problems. ahaha. =__= would have gotten more done if I sat by myself, but arun is a pretty interesting person to talk to. very mellow... I think I'll go to haggard tomorrow. maybe. probably not. probably going back to davis. SOMEONE/ANYONE SHOW UP, PLEASE. I'll be there the entire time!

grey's anatomy season premier on september 21!

1 Comments:

Blogger Chuan said...

i'll be there -___-

1:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home