Thursday, August 03, 2006

going to pot

our poor blog. =(

okay.

hooray for a week off! kind of. I cannot believe there is less than a week left before school starts. I cannot believe I actually have people in my classes this year. I'm kind of excited! haha. but I really do not want to apply for colleges nor do I want to write any more timed writings. OH WELL. I'm sure it'll all be great. maybe after first semester. oh but we're going to homecoming for sure this year, right? HOW EXCITING. hehe. I love your shirt idea. hahahahaha it'll be great. plus we should actually go to a football game someday. you know. just so we've been to at least one high school football game.

and hooray again for tax free weekend! hehehehe. I'm exciiiiiiiiited. FRIDAY. =D

so this summer has been a pretty unproductive summer for me. I have filled out zero applications, written zero essays, visited zero schools, and went to zero information sessions. good job.

I keep getting bored at home, but I never get bored enough to do something productive. like read c&p. or you know. the french art project. oh but you're in my french class again this year! so MAKE SURE I do not sign up for more than... two. art projects. (because a little stress is good, right?) HAHA.

HOLY GOD YINI IS GOING TO BACK IN DALLAS IN 24 HOURS! fiiiiiiiinally.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chuan said...

high five for lack of productiveness! )=

9:14 AM  
Blogger Chuan said...

dammit, what a bad time to have a vacation missing tax free weekend

meh screw it, i just wanna get back to school -__-

9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home