Friday, August 18, 2006

THE WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD

I remember thinking to myself in december of 2004 as I was cleaning out my first semester stuff, "this is a very very important sheet of paper. I will need this in my senior year. I'd better put it someplace safe." so I did put it someplace safe. and forgot about it. and now it is senior year. and I remember thinking there was something important I left myself 20 months ago. except. 1. I don't know what it is, exactly, and 2. I have no idea where I put it.

so now I have no idea if it really is a very important sheet of paper or if I just thought it would be important but really isn't. therefore, even though I have five tests/quizzes tomorrow (today) and I am really sleepy and only skimmed the last 300 pages of C&P and didn't even start studying for econ or french yet, I spent the last hour and a half searching through all my piles and piles of paper from previous school years.

it turns out I am one major packrat. I have all my stuff back to third grade. all in different piles and folders and binders around the house. and my house has a lot of spiders.

STILL NO PAPER. or rather, lots of paper, but not the right paper.

aaaaaaaaaah.

and then I kept jabbing sharp corners into my burn from chemistry, so now it hurts like hell and is throbbing.

AAAH WHAT/WHERE IS IT?

hahaha so last year my password at pshs was 'happyday,' and every time I logged on I had to type that and I always thought, "this is so not a happy day." so this year my password is 'lifesucks,' and every time I log on I think, "eh, it's not so bad right now." ahahahaha. =__= life probably will begin to suck very very soon. it's only the second week, after all.

okay yeah I should go study...

1 Comments:

Blogger Chuan said...

don't worry, it probably wont help if it's from that far back

i guess your packratness clobbers me, i only have most of my stuff since second grade (only 'cause i stopped saving stuff after freshman year)

boo you guys get to play with dangerous stuff in chem -___-

we get... the exact same labs we did in high school except with weaker concentrations and less supervision... sigh

1:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home