Sunday, August 20, 2006

101!

dalmations! My story begins in London, not so very long ago. Yet so much has happened since then that it seems like an eternity. At that time, I lived with my pet in a bachelor flat just off Regents Park. It was a beautiful spring day, a tedious time of the year for bachelors. Oh, that's my pet, Roger Radcliff, a musician of sorts. No, I didn't memorize this. I looked it up. Well I remembered the "that's my pet, roger radcliff" part.

anyhow, after that waste of time and energy....guess what I realized in the middle of my piano lesson?

i haven't seen my "love is in the air"shirt for quite a while. hope it didn't get lost or thrown away =((( i will go look for it after this

anyhow...last friday really sucked. and i haven't done ANY homework yet. so pretty much this weekend, i slept and made 45 bucks.

so according to some source, this might be on sale now. I HOPE













and hidden away in the back.


AND you should get this, sunshine!













i also like the new ae graphic tees.

T-T so materialistic. sigh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lcWM0pQdF4

THE KILLERS! FINALLY, a single. album can't be far behind, right? like the song, don't understand the video.

4 Comments:

Blogger Chuan said...

what i find creepiest is that the porportions on those shirts are amazing... probably 2x skinner than the average large t-shirt and comparable length

yet they somehow manage to still show skin on alot of people... geniuses, the fashion industry -__-

1:08 AM  
Blogger sunshine said...

ahahahahaha.

I REALLY LIKE BOTH THOSE SHIRTS.

man, someday this sun fad is going to go out and I'll be left with a drawer full of sun clothing.

hehehehehehe.

omg I was thinking about your love is in the air shirt this weekend, too, b/c amy wore it to the ap english test and that's the shirt I see her in when I think of her and yesterday arun said his sister was at a tennis tournament and then I remembered that amy told me she would be at one on saturday, too, so then I thought of her in the shirt and then I thought that I hadn't seen you wear it for a long time and I can't recall if I saw it as I was cleaning your closet or not.

ah, runons.

11:52 AM  
Blogger Grace said...

i don't understand chuan's comment...

5:02 PM  
Blogger y shi said...

I understand it... haha.

7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home