Tuesday, June 06, 2006

no damn cat, no damn cradle

nothing of interest happened today. I got interviewed by some scary old lady about my "christian world view." I didn't have one. I don't even know what that is. then she explained to me what a christian world view is. I was too scared of her to say I don't really believe in god. bad day to say that to an old christian lady.

so yini and I were walking around the lake as we usually do. and all of a sudden we hear behind is this shout of, "I'm going to kill you!" and I thought it was just some random kid yelling to her sibling. I'm not sure what yini thought, but probably something along those lines. and then it was louisa.

then ning and jackie came. and it was a party. an impromptu party. and we played this really retarded rock-paper-scissors running game thing. which actually turned out kind of fun. I think all the adults there were giving us funny looks, though.

oh and we saw these four white girls (they looked middle school) who were playing volleyball. like actually PLAYING volleyball. two-on-two. and they were like actually passing the ball to each other and setting and spiking and everything. it was amazing. I am in awe.

and now it is 10.39 and I should be going to sleep in 21 minutes.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chuan said...

because of southern methodist university? )=

*sigh* i wish i could walk in the evenings again... but alas, each day, i get back home at 7, and i'm too tired/lazy to do anything until bedtime =|

8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home