Sunday, September 02, 2007

Sorority Recruitment

Basically, sorority recruitment is a real trial - but usually tough things are worth it in the end so I hope it's true in this case. Imma stick it out. It's a lot more structured than rushing, and they're always having us line up in alphabetical order. We have to give each sorority an equal amount of time - our Pi Rho Chi's (Panhellenic Recruitment Counselors) even have stopwatches, and they were all like "Okay, we're going in in 30 seconds!" Still, I'm glad to be choosing out of 5 rather than the 27 fraternities. What really sucks is that I got sick the day before recruitment started =( I completely lost my voice this morning, but it came back a little. Everyone's really nice and understanding about it, but they all think I lost it from talking so much at recruitment. Grrls plz. As if I could lose my voice just by talking. I'm drinking a lot of water though, so I barely slept last night between coughing and getting up to go to the bathroom.

Anyway, I want to go to the rush parties, but I also want to get well before school starts so I'm going to have to get more sleep. I think I can get in a good twelve hours tonight if I go right now (Delta Tau Delta just started Septemberfest, which I really want to go to, poop), and there will be parties the rest of the year anyway. Maybe not as much free food. Sleeeeep.

P.S. Sodium drop wasn't all that great this year, and apparently we were sacrificing potatoes to the East Campus god? Maybe it'll be better next year...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home