Saturday, August 18, 2007

departure?

Okay, so I know that I'm leaving for MIT in two days, but somehow the enormity of that has not sunk in yet. I still have a room full of stuff to be packed downstairs, and I think I'm trying to pack all of my clothing... even the however-many-pounds of superfluous summer clothing. Damn, I hate packing. And cleaning. And generally organizing myself and my surroundings. (Here I could say something about the second law of thermodynamics.)

I am also sad about how I am completely not taking advantage of tax free weekend.

Okay, packing is calling.

2 Comments:

Blogger Grace said...

omgggg i know. i want to go to allen outlets =(

12:53 AM  
Blogger y shi said...

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH ARE YOU TWO BOTH LEAVING TODAY???

=(((

10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home