Tuesday, August 28, 2007

MyMIT

Okay, so Grace is a lucky duck because she had a blast at her FPOP while I come back and my butt has bruises all over it and I have scrapes up and down my legs and I am pretty sure there was at least one living creature in my hair when I washed it for the first time after five days in the mountains...

BUT OTHER THAN THAT, it was well worth it. Because now I know that I am never ever going to hike the Appalachian Trail from Georgia to Maine (omg you would not BELIEVE the number of people I met who are doing that... they've been on the AT since March. WHAT?!). Seriously, though, I'm glad I had the experience, because it was so hardcore and I definitely would not (could not, really) have done it on my own. I hiked with Eric and seven other people, and we got pretty close after five days of depending on each other.

And now I am in my dorm being very glad that I've finally set up internet and skipping out on some keynote address...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home