Friday, August 10, 2007

UPDATE! Still have not cleaned my room.

So I'm going to make a list of things I do/places I go to avoid doing things I don't want to do:
make lists
youtube
fourfour
overheardinnewyork
icanhascheezburger?
random clothing sites
play f/m/k with dgo's and my mutual friends on fb
random home decorating sites
read HP fanfic or look at HP fanart
google delicious things like crepes and chocolate
facebook (A propos, FACEBOOK TOTALLY SAVED MY LIFE!!!

Setting: 2 am Central Time, August 1st, 2007, Grace's room

Grace has not received, to her knowledge, any mailings, postal or otherwise, about a statement or negative balance so she has no idea fall term tuition is due. She is, as usual, procrastinating and trying not to clean her room. Of course, Facebook is there for her in her dark time of need.

Ok I give up attempt at writing a short play, 3rd person me is not fun and the whole thing sounds idiotic. Anyway, I randomly decided to check up on the MIT 2011 Facebook group and BAM! Something like **FALL TERM TUITION DUE TODAY** falls under my glance. OH MY GOD. I LOVE FACEBOOK!!! Anyway, got my dad's credit card and used MITPAY omg so convenient and fast. <3)

/*Edit 8/15: I just saw a brochure today in the heap of mail from when we were in Taiwan that described how to view statements, etc. -_- */

Since I am hosting a party tomorrow, I probably should unpack my suitcase from two and a half weeks ago...we'll see if that ever gets done. Back to f/m/k!

2 Comments:

Blogger y shi said...

what's f/m/k?

10:38 AM  
Blogger sunshine said...

my question, too!

5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home