Tuesday, June 26, 2007

HOME YUM

Oh jaaaaysus, I'm so glad to be home. I have missed Plano so freaking much, and I think I am mightily sick of being with the same four people day in and day out.


Hmm it was a really fun trip on the whole, but it was about a week too long (even though I loved Italy), and lots of art museums! Happy. No sales! Sad.


I have not much to say right now. It is almost 6am in London right now, and I think I should sleep before I try to actually compose a post.


So! Ecarg, let's do something before you go to Taiwain/I go to China!


And poor Dooby. And omg that is suuuuuuuch cute underwear. And don't be anorexic. Your mom stoopit. I think you look beauuuutiful. And I want to see your new haircut! SO LET'S GO SHOPPING! Or ice-creaming. Or anything fun! (aka let's do SOMETHING together.)

AND WTF THIS NEW BLOGGER IS CONFUSING ME.

1 Comments:

Blogger Grace said...

ahhh what's confusing!?

eee i can't wait to do something so you can tell me alllll about europe

1:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home