Tuesday, June 26, 2007

大白兔奶糖

OMG I LOVE WHITE RABBIT CREAMY CANDY. Especially when it's still soft.























I also immensely love all flavors of Pocky, and I am totally head over heels for the cute Decorer ones that are meant to look like cakes. This guy in the commercial, however, just looks like a fruitcake. Note his effeminate giggling when there are about 9 seconds left.

Yesterday I read a story about some nurse in Japan being accused of (and jailed for) ripping out her patients' toenails. Nasty! This is worth a click in my opinion: Ice cream that tastes like chicken wing or fish or wasabi...and more!

Today I set up a free checking account at WaMu (rewards on the debit card), but now I think I might close it and go to Bank of America (closer ATM - I think I saw one in the student center...), which I had originally suggested to my mom. Or maybe have an account at both. oOOoooOo. I'll ask Joanne.

In other news, I am sad that I will be missing the 3:00 barbeque for all the FPOPers =( But I got into my first choice, FLP! Thompson Island, here I come. In almost two months.

BUT FIRST, WHY OH WHY DID I TELL MY MOM YESTERDAY I COULD CLEAN MY ROOM BY THE END OF THE WEEK? I was young and foolish then.

My mom didn't believe that I was under 110 pounds when I told her why I couldn't donate blood anymore. Whatever, mother.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home