Wednesday, August 08, 2007

I don't want to clean my room.

Jes sayin. However, I have put it off for years, and the inevitable day when it becomes unavoidable fast approaches. In other news, I've been scheduled for work like 5 days a week every week, plus I'm tutoring this girl for extra cash whenever I can. Busy bee me. I'm going to miss Dooby sooooo much!!! =( He's so cute and furry, but the neighbors who took care of him didn't groom him very well so we might have to cut his fur really short because a lot of it got horribly tangled in terrible little messes.

I have rediscovered the pleasure of HP fanfic/fanart!!! I pretty much love ArtDungeon.net and all the fic it links to and The Sugar Quill and all the characters especially Draco and the Weasley Twins and Harry and Ron and Hermione and Sirius and Remus and Severus and James, just to name a few. (How's that for polysyndeton, eh?)

Now, I'm going to finish Corner with Love, possibly pack books and journals (how much bubble wrap should I use to protect my HP books?), read a couple of short fics, and facebook a bit - my true love. Also, it's now Wednesday so xkcd. What a fascinating life I lead! There's nothing to continue reading...I should really find out how to vanquish that when I don't need it.

/*Edit: Speak of the devil! http://xkcd.com/300/*/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home