Wednesday, August 23, 2006

I would really like to sleep...

but I don't feel like I've studied enough. boo.


some state park in the middle of nowhere. my mom hates water (even more than I do). notice my brother is oar-less. what a lazy bum. plus he's sitting in the steering seat. >=(


beavis and butthead. and the calculus book. and I was showing them the poster of the largest known prime as of now.


my mom in her office. she has a stereo system, three computers (including a laptop which is not in these pictures), and three printers. how much could she possibly have to print?


lulu, yini, and jackie being themselves. aka retarded.


schedule pick up. before we had feeseeks tests... too bad we both look retarded in this picture.

OKAY IT'S TWO I NEED TO SLEEP.

I'll post more pictures later. maybe.

3 Comments:

Blogger Grace said...

eeee cute cute cute!!!!

wow...your mom has lots of stuff. is that all for her own work?!

9:01 PM  
Blogger y shi said...

damn why am i so unphotogenic. i think we've been through this before. damn.

11:29 PM  
Blogger Chuan said...

man i'd work happy if i had three computers -___-

but three printers 0_o crazy stuff. maybe they keep upgrading it and don't like throwing out the old ones?

5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home