Tuesday, May 02, 2006

2 toed feet

yeah, we decided that toes are mainly useless. except for wearing flip flops.

but if feet had two toes...(imagine your last 4 toes fused together), our feet would be preeeetty weird.

i'm supposed to be looking for the last time a work problem showed up on the calc exam. ehhh tooooo lazy. and all enihsnus is doing is sleeping on the bed.

everyone looks so cute today with their new haircuts! i can't wait until locks of love next year.

my mom cleaned my room today =((( now i won't be able to find anything.

ummm calc tomorrow. ahhh time to go. b/c i need to pee.

3 Comments:

Blogger y shi said...

I'd do locks of love just for the haircut =( I want a haircut. But a good one! The LOL cuts were pretty good. Ahh.

8:45 PM  
Blogger sunshine said...

man I was like, 'what? grace posted at 5.59 today? but I was with her at that time...'

then I realized that I was totally dead. haha.

11:16 PM  
Blogger Chuan said...

ahh but you forget... toes are for stubbing -__-

locks of... love...uh huh

8:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home