Wednesday, May 17, 2006

I'm so spoiled

I'm not used to four-hour nights anymore. or even 6-hour nights.

does it bother anyone that I spelled out four but not 6?

it bothers me, but I'm too lazy to go fix it.

anyway.

in february (that dreadful month), I could go for weeks on four hours a night (or even less!) and still be functioning. though I did fall asleep in calculus every day. but I still got okay grades, still did my homework, pretty much did what I was expected to do.

and now. I have one test tomorrow and one test on thursday. I have one packet due on thursday, and that's all I have for the rest of the school year. well, and an exam next wednesday. but that's ridiculous. that's like 1/20 of what I had to do on any single night in february.

okay maybe I exaggerate but I had a lot of things to do in february. those damn txfs art projects just about killed me.

so I am spoiled.

in other news, school is very odd lately. it doesn't even seem like school. for example, today. in apush I sat out and signed yearbooks. in bio I read fictionpress, sparknotes, watched grey's anatomy, played cards, and signed yearbooks. in french we did l'etranger stuff. in english we watched a movie. in calculus we played careds and talked. in physics I read stuff about uranus and neptune and fictionpress. after school I went to the math club party, ate chips and pizza and cauliflower and broccoli, then grace and I went to haggard library.

how the hell is that even school.

and it also bothers me how I switched from first person to second person halfway through my recollection of the day then switched back to first person. oh well.

3 Comments:

Blogger Chuan said...

ahh such an ideal school )=

and that's not "spoiled", that's "normal"

boooo

1:31 PM  
Blogger y shi said...

second person = addresses "you"

so technically you were still in the first person, only it was a collective voice instead of an individual one =)

10:13 PM  
Blogger sunshine said...

yini, you make me mad.

2:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home