Monday, June 18, 2007

ana mia

Sometimes when my mother tells me I'm fat, I'll wish I was anorexic. That'll show her. When I'm on my deathbed with my fragile and malnourished bones piercing through papery skin of a greenish pallor, I could say, "Look at what you did to me, mother. Thanks for all the support."

Too bad I love food so much.

Sexxxxxxy.

In Pink Slip, a beach book that I read and gave to Sunshine and would not necessarily recommend to anyone, the girl stopped eating because her heart was broken. Maybe I should get my heart broken, too. Haha, I know, that's a good one. Chances of that happening are pretty much the same as those of me giving up food.


I can't wait until Taiwan next month! I just hope I don't get eaten by the mosquitoes.

I wish I could drive. Or my friends that can drive weren't all away in far away places =(

I think taking French fiddled with my intuition about tenses...things just used to seem right or wrong...which is basically how I got through SAT writing, but now I look at some sentences that I write and wonder if they're supposed to be futur anterieur or whatever.

Umm time to watch AUSNTM S3! Or keep reading OOTP. I could always clean my room, which I have put off for half a year. But...everyone knows that although hard work pays off later, laziness pays off now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home