Friday, April 28, 2006

i hate school

ok so how come i don't have admin powers, huh? =(

i don't know where my phone is. it could be in my backpack. or in the library. umm and my mom is going to be gone tonight so i can't get over there. i have an idea! while we do calc, we should play a french cd so it will osmose into our brains. or rfi, but i can't get that on a normal radio.

i think my corn in the light is sort of droopy....i bet it's lacking nutrients. and i did pretty badly on today's practice ap. not as badly as last time, though, which is a relief. but according to the scale, i'm not going to get a 5.

poop. and i have a c in calculus, hooray. i can easily make it a b, but an a is near impossible. well, i'd have to get a 101 on the vector test. so i should just aim for that 85 average, right? right

umm i hate life these next two weeks. and that physics research project is hella lame. yo.

i can't wait for summer. physics camp!! you're signed up, right? it'll be so much fun. and working at kd, not as much fun. and volunteering at the hospital...depends on who i'm working with. the lady said if i get accepted, i'll either be working on day surgery, the nursery, or neonatal icu. and apparently i would be meeting a lot of new people. i hope there's a cute boy in my team, tehe. but seeing as this is in ghetto carrollton, chances of that are slim.

5 Comments:

Blogger y shi said...

Heyyyy I'm going to Physics Camp, toooo!

When I read the corn paragraph I thought it was foot corn at first (you know, those ugly warty growths you get on the soles of your feet) so I was like "Huh?" until I realized that that's what you planted.

-___-

8:52 PM  
Blogger Grace said...

AWESOME POSSUM MAN. whoohoo

2:20 AM  
Blogger Chuan said...

a b in cal? ))))=

and i thought i was doing pretty bad

i know the problem: i'm not there to tutor you =P hahaha jk

i'm sure you're doing your best, and i doubt i'd be much help considering how you guys do (i think) one more chapter in the book than we do? we've gotten to taylor series and their applications and then stopped, hehe

6:07 PM  
Blogger sunshine said...

I hope you meet a cute french boy so then you can get super good at french w/o losing competition rankings. then you can teach me some french. or introduce me to your cute french boyfriend's cute single french friend. =)

and then he can say, "voulez-vous me tutoyer?" or something like that but gramatically correct. yeah. and then you can be mean and say, "non! j'exige que vous me vouvoyer!" hehe. okay. I'm going to study now!

12:19 AM  
Blogger sunshine said...

umm. yeah. lets pretend I actaully conjugated "vouvoyer," yeah? yeah. b/c I totally knew that.

12:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home