Thursday, May 25, 2006

enfer, c'est les autres

at least i wasn't walking on burning coals for two hours. but it seemed pretty damn close to me. why didn't i put on shoes? good question. but i sort of wasn't thinking about shoes when my brother started hurling things at me, and i was just a little bit afraid he was going to go for the knives. so i left without shoes, in that hot hot heat. i decided i really like people with the soft kind of grass, that fat bermuda kind. and i especially hate the pebbly sidewalks. walked down nova, down mission ridge, down sailmaker to coit, down coit until legacy. did a smart thing and got a cup of ice water at wendy's, go me. walked down legacy until tracy, walked down the street until that park, got some lukewarm water from the fountain to cool off my feet, which didn't really work. and then i walked home. and the whole time, i was wondering...did i do something wrong? is my time (and theirs) really not worth enough to give me a car? why do my "friends" prefer neopets over me? as i recall, it wasn't really even that fun. doing the same things over and over mindlessly. did i do something really, really bad to deserve the brother i have? and why is there a throbbing pain in my left heel? i found out just the answer to the last question: while i was walking through a non-paved section, i got a splinter.

and then i came home, my mother yelled at me, my dad asked why i had to pick up the phone that made my brother mad, i wandered aimlessly, and then i sightread for 3 hours. what an exciting way to spend the last freaking day of school. highlight of the day: the guy at wendy's put ice in the cup even though i didn't ask for it.

but i suppose, if other parents can forgive drivers who've killed their children, i should have enough grace in me to forgive something that is like 1/1000000000000000000000000000000000000000 as serious as that transgression.

3 Comments:

Blogger y shi said...

GRAAAAACCEEE I'M SO SORRY x100000 WE WEREN'T THINKING! NEVER AGAIN WILL I VALUE CYBER PETS OVER SPENDING TIME WITH YOUUU!!!!

=(((((((

1:07 PM  
Blogger Chuan said...

i umm... prefer grass to friends... yup (=

righto, but at least it's summer, you know?

9:57 PM  
Blogger sunshine said...

grace, I love you. for aaaaalways.

okay I'm glad we got to talk on the phone. =)

11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home