Saturday, May 20, 2006

BAD DAY

yes, today has been a pretty bad day, even with going to the mall and jackie's birthday party.

maybe it's because I'm like clinically depressed.

okay, not clinically, but constantly.

booo.

almost to the point where I'm unhappy even with friends. which kind of sucks. which kind of really sucks.

and I really do not want next year to come, at all, because then I will become even more depressed. I don't even know how I survived this school year; I swear about the time of my birthday I wanted to just move to frisco to get away from this place.

and this is why I have decided I'm going to UT. because then I can still be one of the best, I'll still be in texas (aka I won't be wanting to commit suicide in the winter), and it's so much cheaper.

so this will definitely make my whole college application process a lot easier next year.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chuan said...

overstress? )=

hopefully summer will cure that, i mean you were fine at teh beginning of the year, right?

*sigh* UT, that and rice are the only two places i'm sure i'm applying to...

i'm so indecisive eugh

3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home