Tuesday, May 23, 2006

light up

it feels good to have no exams left =)

physics was meh, so so. harder than i expected/hoped for. oh well. i neeeeeed a 95. please please please.

DUDE i came home and set my clock for 7:30 so i would wake up in time for the alias season finale.

AND FORGOT TO TURN IT ON!!!

however, by some COMPLETE MIRACLE, my eyes snapped open at EXACTLY 8:00 my friends. THE TIME ALIAS STARTED. HOLY MOLY MOLY. THAT WAS FREAKING INCREDIBLE.

yeah so that was amazing. the actual show was all right, not the best episode ever but that was ok.

i really don't want to write a story this summer T-T boooo

lisa found my phone in her car!! yay. tb test, my dad wants me to take it at the earliest time possible which means i have to wake up at 6 tomorrow. but then i can just come home and sleep again. hooray!

maybe i'll go play in the park, or go biking. or knit or read. anyone want to come with?

3 Comments:

Blogger y shi said...

WHAT a miracle!

11:02 AM  
Blogger sunshine said...

I want to goooooo.

too bad i'm pretty much confined to the house until after the feeseeks exam.

if I don't watch out I'll get too used to spelling it as feeseeks.

aaaaanyway I am sorry for acting weird at school today (aka not really stopping to talk to you) butttt I was busy 1)looking for lucy and 2)getting to my counselor before all the seniors. neither of which I accomplished.

btw what are we doing w/susie tomorrow?

11:17 AM  
Blogger Chuan said...

those are some up-waking leet skills right there -__-

your phone is back, yay (=

8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home