Saturday, May 20, 2006

blabbety blah blah

I like Alias.

I sort of wish my physics exam had been Friday, but I probably would not have been prepared. My grades really sucked this semester. Oh well...

Many days, I wish I just lived in a nice mini mansion on a cool Caribbean beach, with one of those flat pools with a small waterfall out into the ocean and light-colored sand, but not blindingly white.

So I went to the Trinity Medical Center orientation today. Boring as hell, no cute guys (maybe there will be some returning ones that are cute? but most of the people there were brown). And now I'm doing Medical Surgery in the morning (not as cool as it sounds) and NICU in the afternoon. However, I am wheelchair certified. There are fewer wheelchair certified people than people with driver licenses, but pushing a wheelchair is easier than driving. Ok nobody told me that, but it's a pretty safe assumption to make, right?

Sark is back in season 5!! <333 heehehehe THREE HOURS OF ALIAS monday night, yo! Night after my last exam =)

Sunshine is trying to get me to read Hot Gimmick. BOOOO I am totally not an anime/manga person.

And she just told me to update. So demanding. But yes, I am not contributing nearly as much to her goal of 1000 posts.

Lauren from Alias looks like a rabbit.

Cheesecake Factory was v. good yesterday. I slept so much on Thursday...5:00 pm -1:30 am, read The Notebook and The Bridesmaid (fictionpress published and completed, yo, although I already told this to 25% of our readership. which means Sunshine. and with me inclluded, 50% of our readership already knew this) which took until 6:00 am-ish, then slept until 1:30 pm on Friday. I CLEANED MY ROOM! without my mom forcing me to. Then took a shower, then mall, then Jackie's where we tried in vain to throw Yini into the pool. I've still got a bruise and scratches on my knees, but I cleverly avoided most of the pain by staying 5 feet away at most times. She's violent. IF YOU ARE READING THIS RANDOMLY AND ARE THINKING ABOUT RAPING YINI, you're out of luck. She'll kill you before you do, unless you have a gun. Like the person in Derailed, which I watched today. Waste of time, really.

I should start knitting again!

My computer is suuuuuper laggy. SUPER SUPER LAGGY SOMETIMES I JUST WANT TO THROW IT OUT THE WINDOW. DEFENESTRATION is the way to go.

I totally had something to say yesterday, but I can't remember it now =( should have posted.

Anyhow...summer is at hand! hooray =)

2 Comments:

Blogger y shi said...

EXCUSE ME?! YOU'RE COMPLAINING?!?!?! YOU GUYS TRIED THROWING ME IN THE POOL WHEN I FREAKING WON THAT GAME, AND I HAVE SEVERAL SCRATCHES ON MY LEGS, TOO! EVEN THOUGH I FREAKING WON, WHICH MEANS THAT I SHOULD NOT EVEN HAVE BEEN THE ONE THROWN IN THE POOL IN THE FIRST PLACE. JESUS. NOT TO MENTION I WAS WEARING A FREAKING SKIRT, AND YOU GUYS EVEN STOOPED TO TRICKERY & EXPLOITATION OF MY TRUST, EVEN THOUGH I WON.

10:41 AM  
Blogger Chuan said...

ahh television.... i return to your hateful hands...

*looks up hot gimmick*

"Hot Gimmick is Aihara Miki's newest manga series. It started its publication with the December'2000 issue of shoujo..."

read that far, and decided i've had enough shoujo to last me for too long

that and it's licensed XD

and books... an old friend, i need to get readin', too...

that sentence in all caps really scared me, you know -__-

buy a new computer!

or get linux

or get both... wewt

3:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home