Thursday, April 27, 2006

BIRTH OF A NATION

or more like revival of a blog, but whatever.

I got my apush allusions down pat, yo.

wow I am so screwed for AP exams. I think it's some kind of mantra now. That and life sucks. Yup. Definitely covers my life right now.

You know, there's something about blogger that makes it easier to write stuff than on xanga. I always feel very constrained on xanga, for some reason. Maybe it's because I'm always paranoid that I'm going to forget to publish it as protected and it will be public. Yeah.

Umm... Didy has been really cold these few days. Okay Grace just said that to me and I like transcribed it word for word, but whatever. IT IS THE TRUTH. It's probably bad that I get a perverse pleasure out of pissing her off. Something about her just doesn't jiiive with me, yo. My first impression of her in seventh grade was bad, and it hasn't really improved all that much except that it's very advantageous to be friends with her. Or 'friends', as it may be.

Hmm, I am actually a pretty horrible person.

So today I went to Jasper with Grace who is definitely going to hell and Jackie and we ate pot pie. MMMM it's so good. Plus she said she would make us any desert we want to like eeeeeeeever. HOORAY.

So I have decided to wear my tshirt bra tomorrow. It's a floral print. Actually, both my new ones are floral prints. =) I'm so excited! I love new bras. I LOVE GAP! I cannot imagine a world without THE GAP.

THERE ARE TWENTY-TWO DAYS SCHOOL DAYS IN OCTOBER.
  1. pink shrugs
  2. pink cami
  3. express sequin cami
  4. gap kangaroo pocket sweater
  5. gap stripe sweater
  6. gap pocket sweater
  7. navy trench coat
  8. carmine red trench coat
  9. stripe button down shirt
  10. satin stripe cami
  11. br cami
  12. plano shirt
  13. plano academics shirt
  14. duck week
  15. give love
  16. bah humbug
  17. pink waffle hoodie
  18. peacoats
  19. express skirt
  20. ny&co shirts
  21. accessories
  22. ONE MOREEEE

wow!! =))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

and so... yeah. MOCKINGBIRD STATION HEHEHEHEHE I LOVE MOCKINGBIRD STATION.

just think... in 12 days, WE'LL BE FREE. HOORAYYYY.

actually, then I get a MRI. lol.

4 Comments:

Blogger Grace said...

if i'm going to hell...i'm taking you with me!! muahahahha.

1:35 AM  
Blogger Grace said...

but seriously, we're pretty good kids. no drugs, no drinking, no sneaking out of the house in the middle of the night, no sex, no wild parties, no failing grades (as in report card...can't say much about my daily grades now)...yep. we deserve at least purgatory right.

1:36 AM  
Blogger Chuan said...

^ you can be bad people without doing bad things (=

cursed lucky chicken pot pie-getters )=

that, and the crazy amount of clothes-planning scares me

as for your didy problem, even though i have no clue what i'm saying, but this advantageous friends thing is a bit scary.
on the other hand, if you don't mind and she doesn't mind, i guess it works out in the end?

sigh

11:15 AM  
Blogger y shi said...

Uhhh I was going to comment about something then I realized that I don't know who reads this. So I'll wait or whatever to post.

6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home