Sunday, September 24, 2006

I'LL TAKE IT ON THE SIDE

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

I can't believe it's already saturday night! I have so much unfinished homework left. =( including those GAY GAY GAY chemistry problems. boooo. I am the master of atrocious time management. I am like the poster child. uh. poster... something. w/e. you get what I mean. SO ATROCIOUS. I have finished maybe two hours' work of homework so far this weekend. in two days! boooooo.

I am soooooo remarkably sleepy right now. I had to get up so early this morning. =( got two hours of sleep. and then my parents got mad at me. =__=. because my dad's still jetlagged, so he knew I didn't sleep until super late. so I was forbidden from taking a nap today. sigh.

but then on the way home from the arboretum yini's mom took us to starbucks where I got so filled with caffeine I couldn't sleep even though I tried to. I just fell into this semi-conscious state.

anyway. now I am rather sleepy.

but I must show you my super pretty picture!!


aaaaaaaaaah it's so pretty. and best of all. IT TAKES UP SO MUCH ROOM!! eeeeeeeeeee.

lol I'm inordinately proud of that little table. hahahahaha. it took me so freaking long... =__=.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee so pretty!!

okay twin day! later. i can't remember what day I stopped posting pictures at.

4 Comments:

Blogger Grace said...

no way, i am totally worse at time management. FOR REALZ

2:32 AM  
Blogger Grace said...

ohyeah, nice picture.

better than "GRACE YAO"

2:33 AM  
Blogger Chuan said...

holy crap, did you draw that with like paint? -___-

7:47 PM  
Blogger y shi said...

hur hur hur.

12:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home